- See more at: http://www.howdescribe.com/2015/02/28/blogger-template-add-featured-images-to-your-posts/#sthash.0fX5cBR5.dpuf

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Reflecting Thee

 An original poem by Helena Noel


O burnish now the silver of my soul
And scour it with Thine everlasting Love!
Hear how it chimes when struck to loud extol
the Son of Man and Deity and Dove.
Would that I ring with praise like pealing bells
To echo back Thine Heart's most sacred beat;
My service show thy Love reflected well
As here I labor, imitating Thee.
Thy Fires melt my barren, silver Moon
As beams of Morning burn from the Embrace
Of Thee, the Smith whose gentle Hands remove
My blemishes that cloud Thy lovely Face.
That when Thine Eyes do grace me with Thy Gaze,
Mine heart shall mirror Thine own perfect Blaze.


Ephesians 5:1
Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children;

Philippians 2:15
so that you may become blameless and pure, "children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation." Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960880-Reflecting-Thee
© Copyright 2013 Helena Noel (UN: theepic95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time time to share your thoughts!